Public Open House Scheduled for Russian River County Sanitation District Wastewater Treatment Plant Irrigation Reliability and Beneficial Reuse Project
Sonoma County Water Agency staff on behalf of the Russian River County Sanitation District will be available to answer questions from the public regarding the Russian River County Sanitation District Wastewater Treatment Plant Irrigation Reliability and Beneficial Reuse Project (Proposed Project) on February 22 at the Guerneville Public Library.
The Proposed Project would provide a flexible and reliable recycled water distribution system serving water users in the Russian River Valley and Green Valley areas. The Proposed Project would consist of the construction, operation, and maintenance of recycled water pipelines; booster pump stations; storage tanks; and associated appurtenances.
What to expect:
• Agency staff will be available to answer questions about the Proposed Project.
• Information about the Proposed Project will be made available.
Open House Format:
• This is an open house, not a hearing or meeting.
• No formal presentations will be made.
• Project information will be provided on several tables located in the forum room of the public library.
• Agency staff will be available to answer questions in the forum room.
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2007
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Location: Guerneville Public Library, Forum Room
14107 Armstrong Woods Rd