Ladies and Gentlemen:
The Eel Russian River Commission (ERRC) will be holding a meeting on July 29, 2011, at 9:00 a.m., in the Mendocino County Board of Supervisor’s Chambers. Please find attached the agenda for this meeting along with directions to the location.
If you have any questions, I may be reached at the contact information below.
DATE:July 29, 2011
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: Mendocino County Board of Supervisor’s Chambers
501 Low Gap Road, Room 1070 Ukiah, California (707) 463-441
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2010 MEETING AND REVIEW OF FINANCIAL REPORT
3. BLOCK WATER RELEASE POLICY – Presented by Dick Butler, Supervisory Fish Management Officer National Marine Fisheries Service
4. PIKE MINNOW MONITORING – Presented by Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
5. INFORMATIONAL UPDATE REGARDING THE ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS LAKE MENDOCINO RECONNAISSANCE STUDY- Presented by Mike Dillabough Chief of Operation and Readiness Division, San Francisco District U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
6. FISHERY MONITORING PROJECTS IN THE UPPER EEL Presented by Park Steiner, Fisheries Biologist Steiner Environmental Consulting; Gene Geary, Senior Aquatic Biologist Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E); and Scott Downie, Senior Biologist Supervisor Department of Fish and Game
7. PRESENTATION REGARDING THE QUAGGA MUSSEL AND COUNTY OF LAKE Presented by Supervisor Denise Rushing, Lake County Supervisor District 3; and Greg Giusti, Forest and Wildlands Ecology Advisor Mendocino and Lake Counties
8. COMMISSIONER REPORTS
9. PUBLIC COMMENT
10. FUTURE MEETING DATE/LOCATION
~ SEE OTHER SIDE FOR DIRECTIONS ~
Any materials related to items on this agenda distributed to the Commissioners of the Eel Russian River Commission less than 72 hours before the public meeting, are available for public inspection at the Commission’s office located at: 501 Low Gap Road, Rm. 1010, Ukiah. Upon request, these materials may be made available in an alternative format to persons with disabilities.
Eel Russian River Commission 501 Low Gap Rd., Rm. 1010 Ukiah California 95482 (707)463-4221 fax (707)463-7237
Jimmy Smith – Chair Cliff Clendenen
Carre Brown Vice Chair Dan Hamburg
Mike McGuire Efren Carrillo
DIRECTIONS TO THE MENDOCINO COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS CHAMBERS
From the North:
Take HWY 101 to the North State Street exit. Follow South along State Street to Low Gap Road (3rd light.) Take a Right on Low Gap Road to the stop sign. Go straight at the stop sign. On the Left will be the main entrance to the County Buildings. The Board of Supervisor’s Chambers is located through the main doors (adjacent to the round-a-bout)
and half way down the hall on the left.
From the South:
Take HWY 101 to the Perkins Street exit. Take a Left over the freeway and then a Right at the light (Orchard Street.) Follow Orchard Street past Kohl’s department store, over a little bridge and then into a sharp left turn onto Brush Street. Brush Street becomes Low Gap Road after the light at State Street. Go through the light, to the stop sign. Go straight at the stop sign. On the Left will be the main entrance to the County Buildings. The Board of Supervisor’s Chambers is located through the main doors (adjacent to the round-a-bout) and half way down the hall on the left.