I thought you would be interested in a special event, Community Day at Riverkeeper Stewardship Park. The flyer is attached and shown below. Please share this flyer, post it and publish it. To learn more about the Riverkeeper and the Park visit the website
If you have questions you can reach me by return email or call me at 865-2474.
Riverkeeper Stewardship Park
Saturday, September 15th
Please join the fun. Free. Everyone is welcome.
* The annual en plein air painting event – all artists are invited to paint with the option to also display other work;
* informal concert by the River Choir, 11:30 – 12:15 pm;
* brief scenes performed by costumed Pegasus Theater actors, 12:30-1:15 pm;
* meet local radio station KGGV personalities, Fifth District County Supervisor Mike Reilly (noon) and others to be announced;
* tour the Park with Don McEnhill, the Russian Riverkeeper;
* enjoy light refreshments.
Time: 9 am – 2 pm. Please join us for all or part.
Where: 16153 Main St., Guerneville, located on the north bank of the Russian River directly upstream of the pedestrian bridge. Access is down a driveway west of Woody’s River Glass. At the bottom of the driveway look for the blue and white sign that says, “Russian Riverkeeper Demonstration Riparian Restoration Project Future Community Park.” Parking is available near the sign.
For more information contact Victoria Wikle at 865-2474 or
VictoriaWikle@usa.net or call Don McEnhill at 217-4762, or
e-mail him at email@example.com.