The California Department of Conservation invites public input on the scope and content of an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for statewide well stimulation activities at five scoping meetings in December and January. The EIR is mandated by SB 4. Once in draft form, the EIR will be circulated for specific comments on its analysis and conclusions. The revised schedule of dates and other details about the scoping meetings follows. For more information, please visit www.conservation.ca.gov.
● Oakland, 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, December 10, Oakland Convention Center, 550 10th St..
● Sacramento, 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, December 11, Tsakopoulos Library Galleria, 828 I Street.
● Bakersfield, 4 to 8 p.m., Thursday, December 12, Kern County Library Beale Memorial Auditorium, 701 Truxtun Avenue.
● Ventura, 4 to 8 p.m., Wednesday, January 8, Ventura College Performing Arts Center, 4700 Loma Vista Road.
● Long Beach, 4 to 8 p.m., Thursday, January 9, Long Beach Convention Center, 300 E. Ocean Boulevard.